Mirror Question

Hello,
My passenger side mirror has broken off. I have a '97 Taurus... This mirror is the electronic kind. I have very little money to spend. It appears that the few bolts broke off and a few pieces of the plastic
on the inside portion of the mirror. Do you think that I can just Gorilla Glue it back on?

Its worth a try since you cant afford a new mirror. You could also try a junk yard. Expect to pay half of new price or less.