Missing VEC (Vehicle Emission Control) Label

I have 1993 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang that has lost its VEC (Vehicle Emission Control) label.

Can anyone tell me how I can obtain a replacement label? (I have been told they are vehicle- and engine-specific.)

Thanks!

Reply to
Steve Forrester

UPDATE The Ford Dealership has ordered the replacement VECI sticker and expects it to be delivered next week. Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester