MK VII Blower wheel help

Hi All, I've run into an interesting problem with my 84 Lincoln MK VII. The blower motor wheel broke. No big deal except that a new replacement is
not available, no where no how. It's D-99 from Ford, none of the local parts stores or online stores show a listing. I found one site that listed Everco part# 2762. They cancelled my order saying the part was no longer available. The local boneyards are no help because most of them scrapped their older cars back in the Spring when scrap prices peaked. One yard said they scrapped 2 Marks last week...Sh**. I've gotten different interchange info from scrap yards, they say Hollander has some "funny" listings on this one. What is "funny" about it I don't know. I have determined that the wheel for any 1984 or older Fox chassis car with factory air will fit. There are a few post 84 parts that will work, but not all. MK VII through 86 is also the same. I've posted to the Lincolnsonline forum along with a few other forums and am coming up empty. Does anyone have a wheel or motor\wheel assembly they would sell? I'll pay a slightly more than reasonable price. I'm in northern Ohio and winter's coming fast. Tom
Tom Adkins opined in

What broke? the hub from the stamped wheel?
take it to a machine shop that also does welding... they can braze and re- balance it

Plastic, no weld.

Thomas Moats opined

Aaack!!! Never mind! I thought they didnt start that unti around 90

Try NAPA.
Thomas Moats wrote:

Thanks Tom, It's not available from NAPA. That was the first place I checked because they can usually locate just about anything. As common as the Fox chassis car was I can't believe this part is so hard to find, especially used. I can understand why it might not be available aftermarket. The newest of these cars is 12-13 years old (18-19 for this particular application)and a blower wheel usually outlasts the car.             Tom

I kinda believe the parts persons that you are working with are missing something. I'm willing to bet that if you look up the part number for say a Cougar or bird it will be the same as the Mark. I'm also willing to bet that the blower wheel for a later Mark is the same as the one that is called for in your 84. Take your blower wheel to the counter and compare it to other blower wheels for a later model Mark.
Thomas Moats wrote:

Tom, I'm finding out more as my search continues. T-bird, Mark, Mustang Through 1988. Cougar to 4\86. These all have the same wheel and are listed as N\A or just no listing. Dealer, all other parts stores including NAPA anywhere near me, online parts sites included. You're right, I'll probably have to pull the old one and try to match it up with something.             Tom
Tom Adkins wrote:

In that case just go to a junkyard, you'll be able to find dozens of them.
I only sent it once, honest.         Tom
Tom Adkins opined in

wellll...i only see it once... honest!
jim
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

It showed up 7 times on my news server. I just noticed a few more duplicated messages. The Comcast server must have hiccupped.             Tom