MLP sensor

I just picked up a new MLP sensor kit for my 1993 F150 with the E4OD tranny. The kit includes the sensor , 2 rubber moisture insulators ( one with 7 holes, the other with six ) and a connector plug that separates revealing a
another moisture insulator ( with 8 holes ). Apparantly, the wires from the old connector plug have to be transferred to this new plug. No instructions were included.
Before I attempt this job - Is there any soldering required here or do the individual wires just plug in to the connector somehow?
Instructions are supposed to go with the sensor, you need to get the parts store that sold you the part get them.

store
This part was special ordered from Autozone. No instructions were included, I called them up. I'll have to do this job without instructions

the
I would return the part and get it from a dealership, it will have the instructions. Doing it correctly the first time is far less expensive than rigging it.

yeah... But I paid $35 for the part . Ford dealer wants $105. I'd hate to pay $70 for a piece of paper.

parts
included,
do
gil wrote:

You were told the correct way of doing it, just get your money back... you paid $35 for the one you dont know how to use, the one that has inst. cost $105, which do you want to do, throw away $35 or spend $105 to get what you need???? probably just waste the $35 as it is cheaper????
You get what you pay for. That's like saying I only paid 500 dollars for the car, I don't want to pay 1000 dollars to fix it. Larger scale I agree, but that's it in a nut shell.

I only asked if soldering is required, so as to whether I need an access to an AC plug. That was the original question. Though your answer " Instructions should have been provided" was helpful, a yes or no would have answered my question. Any more tips on this job would have been extremely helpful. Its ok. I already got the answer. I can figure it out from here.

the
or
12/26/2003
Hope you have the correct wire to the correct pin position, they change locations from the old sensor to the new style one. But hey, you only spent bucks.