Modine vs. Griffin radiators

I tried to buy a Griffin aluminum radiator for my 1990 T-Bird Super Coupe - but they didn't have one in stock. Said it would take 4 weeks to make one.
I bought a Modine radiator. Got it in the box out by the car. The top and bottom tanks are composite.
Both these radiators cost the same - about $420.
Is there any difference? Does anyone have any experience with these?
Leon
Leon wrote:

go to www.radiators.com and check out their prices.... $179 for your car.. where did you go to pay over $400 for an aluminum radiator??????? was it installed also for this price?????