Modine vs. Griffin radiators

I tried to buy a Griffin aluminum radiator for my 1990 T-Bird Super Coupe - but they didn't have one in stock. Said it would take 4 weeks to make one.

I bought a Modine radiator. Got it in the box out by the car. The top and bottom tanks are composite.

Both these radiators cost the same - about $420.

Is there any difference? Does anyone have any experience with these?

Leon

Reply to
Leon

go to

and check out their prices.... $179 for your car.. where did you go to pay over $400 for an aluminum radiator??????? was it installed also for this price?????

Reply to
jim