Mondeo 1.8 lx Estate 1995

Hi All,
I have just bought this car, as I do not have a handbook with it I was wondering if anyone could answer the following tow questions :-
Where is the fusebox located?
Also, the back windows only wind half way down; I was told this is for child safty to stop them opening the door from the outside. Is there a lever or something I can change to wind the back windows all the way down?
Thanks
Simon
SimonW opined in

try www.contour.org

I think you have got confused about that.
look at the rear doors from outside, most cars there is no room to fully retract the rear window.
there is a child safety switch on most cars to prevent children from opening DOORS from the INSIDE.
SimonW wrote:

clip and when you undo it the box slides out, and is a sod to get back in.