Mondeo 1.8 lx Estate 1995

Hi All,

I have just bought this car, as I do not have a handbook with it I was wondering if anyone could answer the following tow questions :-

Where is the fusebox located?

Also, the back windows only wind half way down; I was told this is for child safty to stop them opening the door from the outside. Is there a lever or something I can change to wind the back windows all the way down?

Thanks

Simon

Reply to
SimonW

SimonW opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

try

I think you have got confused about that.

look at the rear doors from outside, most cars there is no room to fully retract the rear window.

there is a child safety switch on most cars to prevent children from opening DOORS from the INSIDE.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

The fuse box is probably located behind the glovebox. It normally has a clip and when you undo it the box slides out, and is a sod to get back in.

Reply to
Waynee