Mondeo 1.8 TD 1995

Hiya, Today my heater started playing up. When selecting a heating direction on the controls i.e. floor or windscreen, the heater only blows to the windscreen, wierd hu. I have checked silly things like fuses but
all seems ok, any ideas please? I have just changed my cutch cable, but cant see how that would cause this.
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:14:51 -0500, "JonWales"

Not too familiar with the Mondeo's but I'd check that you've not inadvertently disconnected an under dash vacuum line. Sounds to me like that's your problem. (quick and easy fix)
Ok thanks Joe, I hope so.

It is likely a vacuum leak, most likely under the hood. Look on the pass side first, near the firewall. Also check under the dash. You might be able to hear it with the engine running at idle.