Mondeo Airbag warning

Hi FordGroup
From about one week on my Mondeo The AirBag warning lamp blinks continuously at periods of 4flashes and pause
Does this, blink code, signify something's wrong ?
Some suggestion ?
Thanks
Jaime

It is an error code. On the related Contour/Mystique, some codes could be caused by a weak battery. How old is the battery in your car?
Thank you Andrew,
Your knowledge make a coherent answer Effectively the battery is, at least, 4,5 years old. I'll organise a test with new one.
You'll be informed. again thanks
Jaime
message de says...