Mondeo alarm

Have just bought a 1995 1.8. When I unlock and open the door the alarm goes off. It goes for a while, stops, and then goes off again. I have disconnected the hooter in the boot but I still get a noise like a relay
under the dash. Help! how do I turn the alarm off. I haven't got a handbook for it yet. Thanks Richard
Hiya,
Does the alarm go off when you unlock the door or when you open the door? Does it do the same on the passenger door? If it's when you open the door it is probably the micro switch on the lock inside the door that's fallen off or failed, not an uncommon or tricky problem.
hope this helps,
Thanks for your reply. It seems to work ok when I use the passenger door so I'm assuming its the drivers door switch