mondeo cooling fans

Can anyone tell me where the location of the thermostat switch is on a 1997 V6 Mondeo? The cooling fans isn't coming on so I'm hoping to hear from those
that have had the same problems. I've no manual or wiring diagram!!
Cheers
Thanks for this, i'll have alook but mine's the V6 engine from 1997. Tez