Mondeo door latch

Hi all,
Does anyone know where I could buy the µswitches which are in the door latches. One of them fail to release and I can't double lock the car from
this door anymore.
Thanks
Denis
Add pictures here
âś–
"Denis" <Dreamer> wrote:

Are you SURE the switches are faulty... or are the actuators just gummed up? Try treating them/latches repeatedly with WD40... happens a LOT.
you pay..DEAL with it!
âś–

Thanks for your response, but I've already done that. I've open the latch and see the µswitch with the actuator in the down position.... So I lubricate it and that seems to work, but for only a few days. Now I suppose it's back again in the down position (I didn't open the latch again ;p) as the double lock don't work.
Denis
Add pictures here
âś–
you dont say wot year mondeo, but the later ones have the latch and motor as one unit(about Ł60)
Add pictures here
âś–

Thanks Dave for your response,
It's a 1997 model., but I find that 60Ł is expensive for just a µswitch which doesnt cost more than 2Ł.
So, if I can't buy this µswitch anywhere, I'll try to adapt another model..
Denis
Add pictures here
âś–