Mondeo Weight Specifications

I have UK 1998 R Reg Mondeo 2.0 16V GLX Estate with AirCon option. I have searched the www for tech info regarding actual kerb weight and maximum
towing weight for my specific model. I haven't found the answer yet. Anybody know or can point me in the right direction. Does Ford UK have a Customer Helpline?