Monster Garage

Anybody watch this show? I just learned about it tonight. The project was to convert an SUV into a garage truck with the robotic arm. Kind of offbeat, but entertaining. And nice to see something because situation
comedies and cooking shows.
snipped-for-privacy@Livebait-McKinney.com says...

It's fairly old. It was on Discovery from 2002-2006: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Garage
> GUEST wrote: > Anybody watch this show? I just learned about it tonight. The project was to convert an SUV into a garage truck with the robotic arm. Kind of offbeat, but entertaining. And nice to see something because situation comedies and cooking shows.
I am also an avid fan of the show. I try to watch it as much as I can. I love Jesse James' casual style of hosting.
On 7/30/2015 12:29 AM, bravetony wrote:

If you want offbeat, try watching the show "Roadkill"....It's sponsored by Motortrend or Hotrod magazine (can't remember which), but it's free and on Youtube.... They have a challenge, then find a junker for the project and bring it back to life. The cars aren't pretty, but it's still a cool show probably because it reminds me of my younger days, where we weren't looking for pretty....All our cars were gray primer....Got scratched? You always kept a can or 2 in the trunk.....heh...

Thanks, great show!! Found an unbelievable junk yard on it....Turners. Check it out on Google maps. Huges. 4248 S Willow Ave, Fresno, CA 93725
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 07:14:06 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"

with a set of white GT stripes down low on both sides wit "GTS 850" - shelby style

Fresno, CA 93725

Perfect!
On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 09:44:05 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"

Cnd and it burned bore oil than gas 'till I rebuilt it. About 214,000 on it when I sold it and bought my '63 Valiant.