Monster Garage

Anybody watch this show? I just learned about it tonight. The project was to convert an SUV into a garage truck with the robotic arm. Kind of offbeat, but entertaining. And nice to see something because situation comedies and cooking shows.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

It's fairly old. It was on Discovery from 2002-2006:

Andrew Rossmann

I am also an avid fan of the show. I try to watch it as much as I can. I love Jesse James' casual style of hosting.

Reply to
bravetony

If you want offbeat, try watching the show "Roadkill"....It's sponsored by Motortrend or Hotrod magazine (can't remember which), but it's free and on Youtube.... They have a challenge, then find a junker for the project and bring it back to life. The cars aren't pretty, but it's still a cool show probably because it reminds me of my younger days, where we weren't looking for pretty....All our cars were gray primer....Got scratched? You always kept a can or 2 in the trunk.....heh...

Reply to
IYM

sponsored

trunk.....heh...

Thanks, great show!! Found an unbelievable junk yard on it....Turners. Check it out on Google maps. Huges. 4248 S Willow Ave, Fresno, CA

93725
Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

For my Mini it was a can of red primer that kept it looking "good" - with a set of white GT stripes down low on both sides wit "GTS 850" - shelby style

Reply to
clare

it....Turners. Check it out on Google maps. Huges. 4248 S Willow Ave, Fresno, CA 93725

Perfect!

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

That little old mini had 196,000 miles on it when I bought it for $60 Cnd and it burned bore oil than gas 'till I rebuilt it. About 214,000 on it when I sold it and bought my '63 Valiant.

Reply to
clare