Motor mount question

I have a 95 Ford Aerostar. The Engine used to shake preety violantly .. So I Changed the Motor mounts whitch did Take care of that Problem... , but then When I went to start the Vehicle , I could feel vibration in
the Steering wheel and the passenger Compartment.. I Changed the Transmission mount as well , hoping it would fix this problem , its still the same . Whats up with that ?