motor phase

Sorry for the tecnical english missing ... Where is it possible to find in the www the old schematichs for the motor phase of ford cars?
Thanks

Assume you refer to wiring diagrams for specific models, there is no one place that has all of them, in fact they are not common
... best to find resources for the one you are interested in and ask there.
Use google to search for interest groups.
you pay..DEAL with it!