motorcraft or monroe?

thinking about doing shocks and struts on my 99 windstar with just over 100k. I see at rockauto.com I can get the motorcraft replacements or the monroe sensa a tracs for pretty much the same price. any thoughts on which
way to go? I am a big fan of OEM parts.
petebert wrote:

Just because it says Motorcraft it does not mean that these would be the OEM shocks which your vehicle came with. Motorcraft is Ford's aftermarket brand and almost anything can be in the box.
Personally if you can get KYBs I would go that way.
John