Motorized seat belt stuck - '96 Escort

Hi, (I can explain better now.) I have motorised seat belts in my '96 Ford Escort. The driver side belt stopped in the middle position. I can hear the clicking sound of the motor trying
to pull the seat belt but the seat belt doesn't move.
I also read somewhere on the Internet, that Ford is supposed to maintain seat belts for the life of the car. Is that true?
Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Thanks, Senthil.
--
Today's fortune:
He was so narrow-minded that he could see through the keyhole with both eyes.