msterspy sez ford is junk

I am not particulraly happy with the fact that my ball joints and tie

>rods failed on my 98 Crown Vic so early. The car has 107,000 miles but >I do know that these parts failed at about 40,000 miles. I just lived >with lousey handling for a couple of years. I couldn't put my finger >on the problem until I jacked up the car and found loose front end. >

yup another happy ford customer lmfao

ford= junk

hurc ast

Reply to
promot

Total Bullshit, Hurc, I don't think that Fords a junk. As I have stated before, I have own several makes of American cars and I have been dissapointed with certain aspects of all of them. I am dissapointed about shitty ball joints etc. but that is minor compared to Japaneese crap that rots out way before it should. I'd rather have a car that wears out than rots out. I used to own G.M. cars and recently switched to FORD because I was tired of GM cars. Maybe 15 years from now when my FORDS wear out I will reconsider GM but I don't think I wil ever by a shitty import.

I want to keep American workers working. Since you live in Canada, that concept is not important to you.

By the way, Hurc, you are considered to be the biggest asshole on the internet. Istn't it great that Quail invented the internet for you? Maybe someday soon, I will take the time to go to Alberta or where ever the hell you live and pay you a visit.

msterspy

come on up but beware canadians here hate yankees

but i will buy ya a beer

hurc ast

Reply to
icouldv8

Reply to
msterspy

Only to the ignorent. The automotive industry is a large segments of the Canadian industry, and big export the the US and is one of the reasons Ontario is properous (because they do a lot of manufacturing and some vedor engineering / manuacturing)

Look at what's made in Canada: Crown Vic, St. Thomas Ontario. One of two plants for Chrysler minivan (best selling minivan), Windsor Ontario. Impala: Oshawa Ontario. Chrysler 300: Brampton Ontario. Equinox is assembled in Ingersoll Ontario. Freestar, F-Series: Oakville Ontario. And again, a lot of supplies do manufacturing in Canada.

So as to not appear biased, I'm obliged to point out that Toyota assembles Corrollas at Cabridge Ontario, and Honda assembles Civics in Alliston Ontario.

Reply to
Bill 2

As I recall, the Crown Vic was carefully laden with just enough imported parts to get it into a different classification for CAFE. That was several years ago, maybe pre-NAFTA.

Does CAFE count the thousands of Crown Vic police cars? The Sierra Club is overly annoyed with Ford for having the worst CAFE, and I wonder if all of those Crown Vics are dragging down their CAFE.

Reply to
dold

lmfao ONTARIO SUCKS DUDE

Reply to
icouldv8

Be that as it may, Ontario has one of the strongest economies in Canada. Bite, hand, feed.

At least it's not Detroit, which is one of the biggest dumps in the US.

Reply to
Bill 2

"Bill 2" wrote in part:

Detroit was ruined by paving it and criss-crossing it with freeways.

-- Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

Reply to
Jim Chinnis

BULCRAP

look at your deficit and your econonmy thats to reliable on the USA btw dident they just close a couple auto plants lmfao laid off a few people too lmfao

ALBERTA

debt free and we can shut off your gas ANYTIME

BTW i hope the price of gas goes up i love watching you FOCTARDS pay a buck a litre

lmfao

Reply to
icouldv8