mustang

I want to make my 1996 ford mustang look cool any suggestion

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT put on those rice burner clear tail lights. Those are first degree eye murder and they look out of place on all American Cars and Trucks.
On 14 May 2005 14:59:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

hes a ford owner he is a tard
if u want to look cool ya dont drive a ford
ford driver=sucker
hurc ast

Trade it for a 2005 would be my first choice. Failing that, I would look at the paint and see if its in good condition, don't forget that tires are very important and replace them if they aren't in good shape, clean the hell out of it or have it professionally detailed if you don't know how, if it doesn't have stripes maybe have some painted on. One thing you can do for less money would be to clean and repaint/reclear the aluminum wheels, I don't care for aftermarket wheels and don't recommed them. Don't forget to give it a good tuneup with wires, plugs, filters, etc.
thanks, one what about performance parts thing along that line "Scott" <homealone.com> wrote in message

Put some chrome spinners on it like you see on the H2 humvees
There you go.. bling!