Mustang Clutch is Acting up (I NEED HELP!!!)

Car: 1988 Ford Mustang Lx 2.3L

First off, recently i have just spent 160 bucks for a new radiator and I have just received the car back from the shop and have been driving it for a total of 3 days...Im driving at the speed of like 40-50 mphs and I start to slow down before a stop sign, and i feel like the gears locking up needing to be forced into any gear, as I get further I then feel the gears not being gripped at all, clutch completely in, and it is just sliding into gear and not gripping into any gears...it seems that it will now not come out of neutral, none of the gears actually grip, the clutch arm it self seemed to take all the usual pressure and give.

I would like any ideas, help or pricings on parts for what it would take to fix such a problem because I need to get the car running soon for school and work.

Reply to
Br3ak

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Juanita Rourke