Mustang Head Light Switch

I need a new head light switch for a 1986 Mustang GT 5.0. I called the parts store and there are two available. One for a Mustang with the "visibility
light group" and one without. How do I know which one I need?
Steve
Okay, but the '86 has that old style pull knob, the fog light switch is seperate. So do I still have to go with the "visibility light group" one? I'm thinking I should just get them to order both and pick the one that matches. :)
Steve