MUSTANG II

Hey folks, I am looking for all sorts of parts, and accesories that can be fabricated to, or fit on a 1970's Mustang II so all your input would be great to hear thanks for your time

Reply to
REPUBLICANOFCHRIST480

What kind of parts? I hate to say it, but your best and cheapest source of parts for the '74-'78 Mustang is ebay.

Reply to
Kruse

I agree. M2 parts are usually VERY hard to find, at least the ones that were only on the Mustang. Most of these little guys were canabalized for front end components.

CCC

Reply to
<cccentral