MUSTANG II

Hey folks, I am looking for all sorts of parts, and accesories that can be fabricated to, or fit on a 1970's Mustang II so all your input would be great to hear thanks for your time

REPUBLICANOFCHRIST480 wrote:

What kind of parts? I hate to say it, but your best and cheapest source of parts for the '74-'78 Mustang is ebay.

I agree. M2 parts are usually VERY hard to find, at least the ones that were only on the Mustang. Most of these little guys were canabalized for front end components.
CCC