Mustang Recall?

What's this I heard about Ford mustang being recalled because the gas pedal can get stuck under the floor mat?
www.telstar-electronics.com

.. complaints and allegations of two crashes and one injury. The recall affects 19,140 Mustang Cobras from the 2003 and 2004 model years. ...
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/recalls04/2006/ford_cobra.html
"On certain Mustang Cobra passenger vehicles," NHTSA warns, "the rear surface of the accelerator pedal may come into contact with the floor carpeting during heavy application. The unique surface profile of the accelerator pedal may catch the cutout on the floor carpeting behind the pedal."
you pay..DEAL with it!
No wonder Ford is on the ropes...
www.telstar-electronics.com