Mustangs

775 high resolution images of Mustangs from 1964 to 2010. Perfect for wallpapers! Please visit my renewed site at: www.carfotoclub.com

I have earned nothing but Fords: T-Birds SC's, Cougar XR7 (97 V8 and overall quietness were awesome) Lincoln Mark 7's, Explorers and a super up Taurus. I never liked Mustangs since body style since 93, I believe, and new Camaros look sharper. But I owned a GM just once. That Dex-Cool crap would keep me from ever owning anything that a Ford. Maybe a Nissan Maxima in the mid 90's.