My 1995 Ford Escort only blows out hot/warm air.

My escort only blows out hot/warm air and it has been 100 degrees here. I have checked the refridgerant and thatís oaky. Iím trying to do this myself if I can because they charge so much for air
conditioning just to look at it. The radiator is full and has coolant, the engine isnít getting hot, I have already had to change the fan motor for engine, so the engine is okay.
Please help. Female confused! Thanks
Kathy
‚úĖ
How did you check the refrigerant? It takes pressure and temp gauges and know how. Considering the charge is good and pressures are good, It could be the blend door or it's related actuator is not working and allowing hot air from the heater core to mix with the cold air. John

59188.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Kitkatbl opined in

find a nice person that understands auto a/c.
dont lead them on, or anything.
if we told you what to look for and you found it, then what?
i'm not trying to be a smart guy, it's just a practical consideration... a long term conversation to start from scratch.
A decent shop would charge you nothing to lift the hood and check a few basic things... like if the compressor is running.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ