My 20 Years In The Franchise Car Biz=Free Advice On Buying Cars

With 20 Years In The Car Biz I am hopeful that I can share my expertise and insiders knowledge on how the business works and more importantly how we can really work a car deal to cut dealers profits in favor of
saving the buyer money. We can look at deals from several perspectives, including trades, finance and your importance at the table. Please post your tough questions! Scott