My '78 ford

Heya! I was checking out my weird tire wear and discovered that I have like 3/8-1/2 play on each tire. The play is coming from the rack and pinion
where it attaches from the rod. Is this fixable by replacing some kind of bushing? Do I need to buy a replacement rack? Thanks in advance!
Shawn 1978 Ford Fairmont, 3.3L I-6
SHAWN wrote:

Check Here for the parts you need:
http://shorterlink.com/?PMWFMD http://shorterlink.com/?LRH70S http://shorterlink.com/?T9939W http://shorterlink.com/?GY2XW6
Have your ZIP code ready.
Rob
The play is coming from inside the rubber boot. I am not sure what is in there. Is there another tie rod end?
Shawn 1978 Ford Fairmont, 3.3L I-6

SHAWN wrote:

Inner, & outer, each side, yes. 2 of the links above go to the inner tie rod ends.
Rob