My 94 Towncar stalls...HELP!

My 4.6 v8 tries to stall every morning. I've replaced spark plugs, plug wires, O2 sensor, fuel filter and air filter. Still it starves when I give it gas... until it warms up. What else could it be? Injectors? Mass air
flow sensor? What gives?
IAC valve.
jdwizkid wrote:

I just had the same problem with my daughter's '94 Grand Marquis last week. It bogged very bad until warm. She also complained of pinging when warm. I cleaned the Mass Air Flow sensor and all was well. If the hot wire in the sensor gets contaminated, it is basically slightly insulated from the air flow and the sensor reads lower than actual air flow allowing the computer to lean out the injectors. 5 minute job. Stan K.