my bruised ZX2

my Ford ZX2 has recently suffered from some small bruises. The damage is limited to scratched paint (4 scratches of around 10 in x 0.5 inches)
What would be a good paint or other application to cover my little
baby.
Thanks, s.

If it's only down to the primer then you can use touchup paint. Plenty of sources for that (you can start at your local friendly Autozone or Pep Boys, bring you car's color code, which will be shown on the label on the driver door pylon). I was pleasantly surprised to find an *EXACT* match (as in, you literally cannot tell the difference) for my wife's gray Taurus at Wal-Mart for a couple of bucks a can.
If it's down to bare metal then you should sand and re-prime the area before painting.