Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- my car dies when i put it in gear
January 4, 2006, 11:22 pm
rate this thread
- dj61560 via CarKB.com
January 6, 2006, 10:34 am
Re: my car dies when i put it in gear
I'm just going to take a wild guess that you don't have a code scanner.
If the car was driveable you could take it to an auto parts store and
they would usually read the code for you for free.
Here is a code scanner pretty cheap from Advance Auto Parts:
If you're cheap I suppose you could use it to read the code then return
I'd say that is the next step, find out what codes your car has stored.
- » 2005 Expedition EB making noise in dash when heater on
- — Newest thread in » General Ford Forum
- » symptoms of a VW Jetta daylights come on in the off position switch
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Volkswagen, everything else