Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- my car dies when i put it in gear
January 5, 2006, 4:22 am
rate this thread
- dj61560 via CarKB.com
January 6, 2006, 3:34 pm
Re: my car dies when i put it in gear
I'm just going to take a wild guess that you don't have a code scanner.
If the car was driveable you could take it to an auto parts store and
they would usually read the code for you for free.
Here is a code scanner pretty cheap from Advance Auto Parts:
If you're cheap I suppose you could use it to read the code then return
I'd say that is the next step, find out what codes your car has stored.
- » Lamp out light going off and on on 1993 ford tauras
- — Newest thread in » General Ford Forum
- » How many years of Ford F250 pickup beds will fit mine?
- — Last Updated thread in » General Ford Forum
- » How does a vehicle pass Maryland emissions with the engine light on????...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies