My ford Taurus 2000 fuel gauge

I've just bought a used ford Taurus 2000. Since the day I drove it home, the fuel gauge stays on full, even after 2 weeks, which means it doesn't work. I
took the car back to the dealer, they replaced the fuel gauge, the problem is not corrected. Please, if anybody got such a problem in the past, can he or she suggest me some solutions?
Feyol Cantave wrote:

its usually the fuel sending unit in the tank unlessthere is a broken wire somewhere between the cluster and the tank
it could have a bad ground but i would take it bad and tell them to fix it or my get your money back