My ford Taurus 2000 fuel gauge

I've just bought a used ford Taurus 2000. Since the day I drove it home, the fuel gauge stays on full, even after 2 weeks, which means it doesn't work. I took the car back to the dealer, they replaced the fuel gauge, the problem is not corrected. Please, if anybody got such a problem in the past, can he or she suggest me some solutions?

Reply to
Feyol Cantave

if its not corrected take it back and tel em to fix the damn thing .. its usually the fuel sending unit in the tank unlessthere is a broken wire somewhere between the cluster and the tank

Reply to
Rob

it could have a bad ground but i would take it bad and tell them to fix it or my get your money back

Reply to
jimmyh