my ford taurus gl

when i get in the car my sensor for the doors that say they are shut reads that they are not shut and the lights inside stay on even though all the doors are shut. How do I fix this

You go to google and search this group and find this is a common problem, usually fixed by spraying a lot of WD-40 into the door latch and working the door every few squirts.
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

Unless it's a 95 or earlier, then check door pillar switches

--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!