My RV

I have a 1983 Ford 460 engine and it has sat for over 9 years now and when starting it a few valves have been sticking is there some type of an oil treatment I can use to fix this problem I had douched the pistons before
starting it with WD -40 I live in Arizona where there is hardly any moisture before starting it but still a few valves are sticking with bad oil on the guides please advise thx
I have found the best way to loosen up a slightly stuck valve is to remove the valve cover, apply air to the cylinder and bring the piston to tdc, and then hit the top of the valve a few times with a brass hammer. this will open the valve, and the air will help the springs close it. also the air will let you hear when the valve closes.

Marvel Mystery Oil The only time I've ever had a oil additive actually do something was in a VW that had a sticking intake valve. The Marvel cleared up the sticking valve after running it a bit with it in the motor as it was a junkyard motor that sat for who know's how long. After they free up do a oil / filter change to get all the now loosened up gunk out of motor.
--
John