NA Ford Fairlane

Hi, I recently paid 3,800 for a NA Ford Fairlane, it has only had one previous owner, and it is in pretty good condition, it has a brand spanking new head on it, Air-Con has been re-gassed, fan works.
Only things that have gone wrong with her is, rear left window don't wind down, rear lock does not work, even when u push i down manually, and a radiator hose blew yesterday, which scared the hell outta me cuz she was hissing n beaping n stuff, but, going to pick-up a new hose yesterday, and then she will be back in the land of the living.
Mutated opined in

And your point is?
Congratulations, anyway...I think.
my point is, that I have heard that many of these cars have issues, my concern is that, is there any frequent problem that go wrong mechanically, or do they just keep on going?...I know they r prone to fans, air-con, window screw ups...so yer...