Near rollover problem

I have a 95' Econoline e-150 and it has a high-top raised roof. The problem I am having is excessive body roll on the interstate when lane changes are
made. I fear making an evasive maneuver due to the rollover potential. I have checked the shocks, they are stiff, but they are not the highest quality that can be bought. Would Bilstein shocks improve on this problem? What else can I do to cut down on the body roll? The van only has 40k miles on it and do not want to sell it but I am very concerned about this safety issue.
Thanks TM
Springs, anti-sway bars, bushings.
TM wrote:

Back in the day, early '80's, I had a '79 Dodge 150 van that I customized (vanning was popular then before fuel got crazy) I put a set of Hellwig stabilizer bars on it. The front bar was a lot heavier than the stock bar and the rear was a bolt on addition as no rear bar came stock on that truck. With 50 series tires on that truck and the bars I got great joy in pushing guys in 3 series beemers down off ramps. Body would lean a little and take a set and away we went. If it had more motor I could have power slid the truck like a sports car of the day. The bigger bars were money well spent on that truck and the bars were trouble free for over 150k miles when I sold it at 180k. A good set of bars will help that high top's handling for sure.
--
John