Need a template or instructions to install a spotlight on 1950 Ford

Hi. I have a Standard Thompson spotlight and I need a template and instructions for mounting it on my 1950 Ford coupe. If anyone has any such paperwork for a shoebox Ford I'd be happy to buy it -- or to have a scan or copy of it -- because I don't want to make a bad job of installing the spotlight. Thanks. Marshall

Reply to
M.J. Schuon

The only company I know of currently making spotlights is Unity - I'll bet their templates are the same, call/write and ask them.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Check on eBay (spotlight instructions) its for sale for $3.00. 1950 ford car Thompson spotlight instructions and templates.

Reply to
kls50