Need a turn signal switch

Need a D5TZ-13341-B. Will pay finders fee for proper part under $100.

--
Steve
=========
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

And a health care company has what to do with it?
--
Steve
=========

It's broke.
--
Steve Barker
Stilwell, Kansas

Yes, they have it. $180. Called them last fall. Too high. Thanks for the tip.
--
Steve Barker

=========

Thjis may not help, but I have one I pulled from a junkyard for an 83 Mustang with intermittent wipers. The # is E3SB-17A553-BA. If you can use it 10 bucks and shipping and it's yours. I'm in Portland, Oregon.
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

Steve Barker wrote:

Try these guys:
Youngs Auto Center Benson, NC 1-800-800-2290
snipped-for-privacy@YoungsAutoCenter.com
Rob
Thanks, I'll give them a call
--