need advice

wrote:

lmfao BWHAHAHAHA
have not bought one but think what do they say about people who ASSUME
lmfao let me see a new aluminum one at NAPA 85 bucks BWHAHAHA as for wasting time remeber telling that guy to remove the cab before he pulls engine on t his 98 f 250 BWHAHAHAHAHA
U GO GIRL
yup. they say that when you assume to know what you are talking about that you make everyone know that you are an idiot. I did not say I did not buy one, I said I have not bought one in a while. as for part 2, you proved again you are an idiot, a Napa aluminum jack is a piece of junk put out there for idiots like you I only buy and use quality steel floor jacks with a rating of at least 10 ton. as for part 3, you are again proving yourself the village idiot, I never said anything about removing a cab to pull a motor, if I do not know about it, I do not say anything, unlike you who only spouts useless rectal drivel and insults

he
idiots.