need advice

if you have not noticed from other posts, everyone here regards the thing

>who signs as hurc as the village idiot, and as such, ignores everything he >says. his only function here is to waste peoples time with bad advice and >insulting remarks. a good floor jack can be bought from any quality auto >parts house. the difference is that they have $25 jacks out for the idiots. >if you want a good one, you have to ask for one and pay the price. I have >not bought one in a long time ,but I think they are around $150-$175 now >

lmfao BWHAHAHAHA

have not bought one but think what do they say about people who ASSUME

lmfao let me see a new aluminum one at NAPA

85 bucks BWHAHAHA as for wasting time remeber telling that guy to remove the cab before he pulls engine on t his 98 f 250 BWHAHAHAHAHA

U GO GIRL

Reply to
sanfordm44356