Need advice: Roof rack 92 and newer Crown Vic

Hello,
I'm looking for a base rack for my 92 and 99 CVs. I would also like to use a ski attachment with the rack.
I have been told that there is only one rack that will fit; and it's rather
expensive.
Can anyone advise on which models will fit the roof.
Thanks in advance
Pat
Have you done a web search?