Need drawing on a/c blower removal 1983 For LTD mid size.

CAn anyone send me a shop manual drawing on how this comes out?
Thanks
rq

"rq" wrote

Any help?
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/16/fd/1a/0900823d8016fd1a.jsp
Thank you, exactly what I needed. I am forever indebted to you, so I have renamed my first born as "MasterBlaster Jr." in your honor. My 41 year old son is a little pissed about this because now he has to order new checks from his bank reflecting the name change. <grin>
Seriously, thanks a lot.
Richard

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/16/fd/1a/0900823d8016fd1a.jsp