Need drawing on a/c blower removal 1983 For LTD mid size.

CAn anyone send me a shop manual drawing on how this comes out?

Thanks

rq

Reply to
rq

"rq" wrote

Any help?

MasterBlaster

Thank you, exactly what I needed. I am forever indebted to you, so I have renamed my first born as "MasterBlaster Jr." in your honor. My 41 year old son is a little pissed about this because now he has to order new checks from his bank reflecting the name change.

Seriously, thanks a lot.

Richard

"MasterBlaster"

Reply to