Need Ford part no. for factory vinyl top, 67 LTD

Would appreciate any help from someone with parts book/crash book, etc., to locate Ford factory part number for original vinyl top for 67 Ford LTD 4D Sed. - listed as White Levant Parchment (two-ply). OK to email me. Many thanks.

--Paul

Reply to
Paul A.

Paul, Contact me and I may be able to help. You can de-fudge my email. IIRC your top is sold as Off-White aftermarket. There was a white-white and off white in 68. The aftermarketers don't list it as White Levant Parchment, just Off White. Im my experience, different shades of colors are not available for much of anything. You need to get the next best and deal with it (or fool with it, as I like to do). Tab

Reply to
Tom Adkins