Need help 1992 thunderbird 5.0 Question on Mods

Hi I have a 92 Thunderbird 5.0 and was wondering what if any mods are out there to get my car to run a little better. Do they make a chip for this car? Under drive pullies? Headers.Throttle body? etc. I gues my real question has to do with compatability with the 5.0 mstang motor. Is there any relatedness and can i use the parts for a regular 5.0 mustang on this car...If anyone can help please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely

Mike

Reply to
Michael

Michael opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

This isnt a modding group....

Sorry, I havent posted my little link faq recently

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic