Need help 1992 thunderbird 5.0 Question on Mods

Hi I have a 92 Thunderbird 5.0 and was wondering what if any mods are out there to get my car to run a little better. Do they make a chip for this car? Under drive pullies? Headers.Throttle body? etc. I gues my
real question has to do with compatability with the 5.0 mstang motor. Is there any relatedness and can i use the parts for a regular 5.0 mustang on this car...If anyone can help please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.
Sincerely
Mike
Michael opined in

This isnt a modding group....
www.tccoa.com
Sorry, I havent posted my little link faq recently