NEED HELP

A friend of mine sold me his 1996 Contour GL 4 cyl A/T OVER 100 HERES MY PROBLEM when you drive it down the road if you turn right theres a moaning sound left is ok straight is fine ANY IDEAS? THANK YOU
ALL
HENRY
Take his wife back to him. She's probably asleep in the back seat.
CJB

HENRY BECK wrote:

CV joint???
--
el lobo

power steering fluid???? cv joint???. bearings.??
HENRY BECK wrote:

-- friendbc AKA Beingsneaky Aka Sneaky_one http://geocities.com/beingsneaky/friendbc.html My Homepage http://geocities.com/beingsneaky/bridge_river.html Bridge River photos http://briefcase.yahoo.com/beingsneaky briefcase beingsneaky http://briefcase.yahoo.com/clao_raven briefcase clao raven http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bcsnukwa Bcsnukwa briefcase http://community.webshots.com/user/friendbc Webshots albums http://community.webshots.com/user/beingsneaky Webshots albums You're a stranger only once, then you're just strange.