Need help

Intermittent electrical problems. It happens like this, driving down bumpy dirt roads the vibration will cause the engine to cut out just for a second, and then it will run fine. I took it to get checked out, but no one could figure it out. There are no codes, and driving on smooth roads it runs great. It's a loose or bad connection somewhere, but my problem is where to look. Other people tell me to take it to a ford dealer so they can check it out, but with it showing no codes they will only be able to guess as to what is causing the problem is. I have a 1995 Ford Ranger, and the only other option is to buy a new truck, but it's not in the budget.

Reply to
noclue