need help on Motorcraft 740 carburetor

I need advice on Ford Motorcraft 740 carburetor for 1984 Ford Escort

1.6 L 2 barrel loosing vacuum on carburetor. So rpm is at 1250 rpm due to vacuum leak. I used carburetor cleaner to race vacuum leak and found it was leaking from the choke housing. Inspection of choke housing shows it is loose. Choke is not working at cold start. It appears lost one screw inside the housing. I found a matching screw *8-UNF 0.25 length pan shape slotted head machine screw to tightened the housing. But it is still leaking vacuum. I got the shop manual to see the diagram. I see I am supposed to have 3 screws. I got one screw remain. I got another one to tighten the housing. I do not the location of the third one. Question: is it suppose to have 3? *** The diagram shows I may be missing a choke shaft washer and nut (#39 and 40 in the diagram, and also a choke retainer seal (#28). Question: will I be able to find these in a rebuilt-kit?****** Manual instruction also says drill out the 2 rivets. Question: to do what? Manual also says use outside vacuum source 17" to hold the choke when assembly? question: how to get an outsdie vacuum?
Reply to
fgin

buy rebuild kit follow directions included vacume pump

h u r c

Reply to
ogeefrommikoogee

thank you for your suggestion