Need help with my 1991 thunderbird sc

Idle's fine, but when you give it fuel everything electrical shuts down. when you let off of the pedal everything comes back on, and it idle's fin again.

Idle's fine, but when you give it fuel everything electrical shuts down. when you let off of the pedal everything comes back on, and it idle's fin again. __________________________________________________________
Don't drive it at night; when the electricity shuts down, the lights will go out.
Rodan.

{Ther ought'a bea law....}
What do you MEAN "everything electrical shuts down"? Does the engine quit, too?
If you mean iterior lights, gauges, radio, etc.. then have a friend help by watching; turn key and lights on, open the hood and do a tug-test on the wiring. If nothing happens, then start the engine and let it idle and do the same.
If nothing happens then, then charge the battery and disconnect the alterator wiring (making sure it doesnt short) and try revving the engine to see if it still does it.
Make sure you dont have a broken engine mount.
you pay..DEAL with it!