Need schematic for 1996 ford taurus

I need to rebuild the entire front end of the car, including putting radiator back in. I have no idea how to start and can't find a schematic. HELP, PLEASE!

Let me know if you can't find one...I may have one to email.

http://www.fordcds.com /
I'm not condoning it, just providing the web address if you're interested.
SC Tom
I'm glad you added your disclaimer.... So many times, I find my veracity called into question yet I am nearly religious about the worth of my integrity. Often, it is the people that doubt my honesty that will avail themselves of any manner of copyright material without purchasing the rights from the producer. And others who, out of the goodness of their hearts, will cut and paste copyright material.
Each and every one of us expects to be paid for those things we provide in the course of making a living..... the other guy, however, must be independently wealthy and we can do as we please.
For the original poster..... http://www.helminc.com
These are the factory shop manuals as used by the dealeship...