Need some parts for my 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback Coupe

Howdy folks!
Here's what I need. I prefer NOS if possible, or good condition so I can restore. Please let me know if you may have any of the parts
below, and if possible please send pictures and prices!
Thanks!
Willis (Baltimore)
Windshield Wiper Switch, Part Number C3AB - 17A553 - C1 (I have heard that many switches will swap out even though part numbers don't match - can anyone offer any insight???)
Trunk Parts: - Jack - Tire Hold-Down Bolts - Jack Clamps, etc * Does anyone know the factory paint scheme for these parts?
*Also, does anyone know the factory paint scheme for a '63 Fastback Trunk? I am refinishing my trunk and I want to make sure that paints/colors/schemes are correct - thanks! Also, what was the correct color for the vinyl trunk mat? Was it spatter or plaid?
Check the Ford Galaxie club here: http://www.galaxieclub.com/navigate.html
Good luck, JR
Willis wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:00:43 -0500, JR

You might also want to try: http://www.hemmings.com /
www.autokrafters.com
www.denniscarpenter.com
these are 2 of the best places I have found for getting parts.

As mentioned, the Ford Galaxie club is a good source, ebay is another good source too.
Frank

try also Dearborn Classics....
and do a Google search for 1963 Ford Galaxie restoration parts... or combination and you should find a number of links to parts sources.
www.hemmings.com... do a search for your car (you may have to bracket the year) and among the listings are generally some ads for parts sources and such.

Spike