Need some parts for my 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback Coupe

Howdy folks!

Here's what I need. I prefer NOS if possible, or good condition so I can restore. Please let me know if you may have any of the parts below, and if possible please send pictures and prices!

Thanks!

Willis (Baltimore)

Windshield Wiper Switch, Part Number C3AB - 17A553 - C1 (I have heard that many switches will swap out even though part numbers don't match - can anyone offer any insight???)

Trunk Parts: - Jack - Tire Hold-Down Bolts - Jack Clamps, etc * Does anyone know the factory paint scheme for these parts?

*Also, does anyone know the factory paint scheme for a '63 Fastback Trunk? I am refinishing my trunk and I want to make sure that paints/colors/schemes are correct - thanks! Also, what was the correct color for the vinyl trunk mat? Was it spatter or plaid?
Reply to
Willis

As mentioned, the Ford Galaxie club is a good source, ebay is another good source too.

Frank

Reply to
Frank from Deeeetroit

You might also want to try:

joe schmoe

tom

try also Dearborn Classics....

and do a Google search for 1963 Ford Galaxie restoration parts... or combination and you should find a number of links to parts sources.

www.hemm>

Reply to
Spike