Need to Manually remove CD in Ford Taurus 2002 SES- Help Please

Hello,

A wewek ago I had a battery problem and everything went out. Now my Ford Taurus 2002 SES with a single CD player, shows "NO" when I press to eject the CD or switch to "CD". There is a CD in there.

Ford Service was no help today. Is there a manual means to eject the CD?

The system has had no problems before.

Thanks

Max

Reply to
pezgarden

I don't know specifically about Ford CD players but you know every computer CD player has a small hole in the front panel that if you'll stick a paper clip in, it will open the tray manually. Is there such a hole on the front of your player?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Hello!

It is not clear. I am trying to find out how to do that. I tried pocking around the CD opening but I could not contact anything that would depress???

Reply to
pezgarden