Need to Manually remove CD in Ford Taurus 2002 SES- Help Please

Hello,
A wewek ago I had a battery problem and everything went out. Now my Ford Taurus 2002 SES with a single CD player, shows "NO" when I press
to eject the CD or switch to "CD". There is a CD in there.
Ford Service was no help today. Is there a manual means to eject the CD?
The system has had no problems before.
Thanks
Max
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I don't know specifically about Ford CD players but you know every computer CD player has a small hole in the front panel that if you'll stick a paper clip in, it will open the tray manually. Is there such a hole on the front of your player?
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
On Sep 6, 8:41 pm, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN" <mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com> wrote:

Hello!
It is not clear. I am trying to find out how to do that. I tried pocking around the CD opening but I could not contact anything that would depress???