Need torque spec on 2000 Windstar

I need the torque for the front caliper bracket mounting bolts. (These are the larger bolts with a 15mm drive head.) I know it's 26 ft-lbs for the smaller caliper mounting bolts that have a smaller drive head.

Thanks.

Reply to
Chuck

"Chuck41" wrote: > I need the torque for the front caliper bracket mounting > bolts. (These are > the larger bolts with a 15mm drive head.) I know it's 26 > ft-lbs for the > smaller caliper mounting bolts that have a smaller drive head. > > Thanks.

AllData calls for 85 lb/ft on those bolts.

Reply to
Vent_7